Sunday, October 19, 2008

Day 42 - October 19, 2008



Being in St. Louis, of course I had to stop at Knitorious best yarn store ever. And of course I had to spend money...lots of money...on wonderful yarns.

I made it out of there with 5 skeins...so I don't think I did too bad, right? :)

This beauty is Ella Rae Lace Merino in the burgundy/magenta colorway. Wonderful stuff. Its going to be the Japanese Vines scarf.

I also sprung for some Colinette Jitterbug (colorway unknown..its black/grey with bits of color) and some Cascade Heritage in 5602..its a nice light grey/blue.

The Jitterbug is destined to be a triange garter shawl or kerchief while the Heritage doesn't have a destiny yet...but it will soon I suppose.

All in all it was a wonderful trip...next time hopefully we can stop by Loopy too.

No comments: