Monday, September 8, 2008

Day 1 - September 8, 2008

So I've made a decision. It may seem like a strange one to most people. But I'm going to do it. I'm committed.
Some people call it the 365 Project, some people call it A Photo a Day.
It's been done by individuals, by groups.
The photos have been of one person, showing the age progression over a year (or more).
Some times the photos are of one city; capturing the city one photo at a time.

I guess the point for me is to learn a little bit about myself in the process. Or maybe to learn a little bit about the world that I live in. I guess I'm not completely sure...but I'm going to do it anyway.

September 8, 2009 we'll know how this turned out.




So here goes.



I couldn't sleep last night. I stayed up until 3am. So obviously I woke up very late today (good thing I didn't have to work). When I woke up it was raining and the parking lot out side of our apartment was full of puddles.

No comments: