Friday, September 26, 2008

Week #4 - RSS - Feeds

RSS feeds are an interesting thing...it seems like such a good thing...easy to use...puts all the things I love in once place...etc. etc.


but will I actually use it..I guess that is the question.



I have decided to use Google Reader for two different reasons...

First of all because I can link to it directly from my email and I can put a widget on my igoogle homepage.

and

Second of all because I really can't remember anymore passwords or log ins.

So Google Reader it is...

But what do I really think about it?

it SEEMS like such a good idea. I could have all of my knitting blogs, the other blogs I read, my web comics, and news all in one place to check quickly and be done with it.

At the very least I will be able to keep up with Very Small Array and Indexed, two blogs I love but never seem to make it into my main reading rotation.

I guess only time will tell if I actually start using Reader...or if I forget about it.

No comments: