Saturday, September 13, 2008

Day 5 - September 12, 2008

We went out for sushi happy hour with Sean, Mandy, and Shannon after the girls and I went shopping. Jon and Sean put together a new entertainment center for Sean and Mandy's apartment.
I love going out to sushi with these guys. Its so much fun because everyone loves it and we always have a great time messing around and eating spicy things. Sean and Jon of course had the sake. Personally I can't stand it. It reminds me too much of the rice whiskey we drank in China and let me tell you I drank waaaaay to much of that stuff to ever want to drink it again. I stuck with the happy hour special...one glass of mystery white wine. Yeah. They open bottles all of the time and they never get finished. So they serve them up for happy hour. Its the best deal ever. I think this time mine was a pino grigio but you're never quite sure.

No comments: