Friday, September 12, 2008

haircut...

So I got a haircut and Jon insists that it looks good...but I'm still not completely convinced.
This is what happened.



I went to the mall, which was probably my first mistake. I always go there which is probably why I am always not quite happy with my haircuts. I should really take the time and effort to find a hair stylist I like. But that's beside the point.



I went to the mall and signed in on the sheet. There were three people there cutting hair. A really nice looking and very well dressed guy, an older woman, and this young woman with the craziest haircut I've ever seen in my life. A lot like this, only pink. So guess who I got stuck with.

Yeah...crazy hair lady.

So obviously going into it I was nervous. But when I sat down in the chair I realize that she also does not speak English very well. However, she does insist on calling me girlfriend.
So here's how it ended up....parted on one side and cut kind of strangely.
I'm not totally convinced that I like it yet.


I guess I'll just let it grow now.

No comments: